Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Old

I didn't sleep last night. Maybe because I slept in until 6pm yesterday or maybe because my mind was packed full of thoughts and questions. My parents told me that they'll probably be moving to Florida and it leaves me wondering what I'll do. The beaches sure sound nice, but I have someone here that I love and friends that are great. The bad thing if the job situation.I doubt that anybody is going to let me live with them for free, though they may be altered considering if I don't, I'll be forced to move far away. Guess I just have to see what happens.

In other news, there's a lot of movies coming out I want to see. I'm not a Twilight fan and I don't support the movies. I was highly disappointed when it beat out The Dark Knight. I'm sorry, Heath. You're still a great ex-actor, lawl. I was also listening to the radio earlier and the host was talking about how most of our significant others are cheating right now. Funny, right? I thought so. You never really know. Even know it's happened to me in my current relationship, I've been able to give him my trust once more. I keep my fingers crossed and pray to God that he doesn't break it again. It's crappy. And speaking of God, I just finished the book Evidence of Mercy by Terri Blackstock. Great book. It makes you question yourself and what you believe in, but that's not what the story is based around. Just the type with hidden morals. I spent a while thinking about it. I've never been a spiritual person. I guess I need to see it to believe it. Maybe when they fire up those rings and create the God particle, I'll start going to church, unless it kills us all. If there is a God, I want to meet him someday and ask why he did a few things to me that he did.

I'm a very secretive person. Especially when it comes to my feelings. If you think you have me figured out, you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment